Rising Rift Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pre-Ordered my Aion

Go down 
+5
shlongoroh
ImadeJesusBleed
HyujiBoto
Oriax
teligo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
teligo

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Pre-Ordered my Aion Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 pm

yeah so i pre-ordered 2 copies of collectors edition lol from gamestop (in las vegas).

cuz it comes with early access (beta) keys (the boxes with the access keys are coming in tomorrow according to the store manager, so imma go pick them up tomorrow)

just heads up just in case anyone wants to pre-order or get in to the NA beta and early access.

on gamestop's website, they said they wont be giving out the keys til june 16th, but some stores and people have confirmed to have the keys in stock. the early access starts this weekend, some people will get their keys on the 9th, some later. call your local store to find out!
Back to top Go down
Oriax

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:21 am

I thought BETA would start this weekend and EARLY ACCESS 1 week or so before retail in September (hopefully).

P.S. I already pre-ordered online too from gamestop.com last week.

P.S.S. Are the rest of y'all still planning on playing Aion or moving on to better things?
Back to top Go down
HyujiBoto
HyujiBoto

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:06 am

i plan on pre-ordering sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:24 am

I got the free twoday Closed beta key set up on my master plaync, alas i still have yet to DL the client.
Back to top Go down
teligo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Oriax wrote:
I thought BETA would start this weekend and EARLY ACCESS 1 week or so before retail in September (hopefully).

P.S. I already pre-ordered online too from gamestop.com last week.

P.S.S. Are the rest of y'all still planning on playing Aion or moving on to better things?

yeah lol sorry i misworded it, yeah ur right the beta events start this weekend and nc will continue to have weekend events through out the coming months, early access is probably a few days or 1 week before launch.

the pre-order gets u into all of the preview events. mmorpg.org was giving out 5000 keys yesterday for this weekend's event.
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:56 am

done and done. we should be looking at the star wars mmo. It looks pretty fckin sweet.
Back to top Go down
shlongoroh
shlongoroh

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:59 am

wait whut? if we pre-order now, we'll have a key to join beta this weekend? z0mg me wanna do
Back to top Go down
teligo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:22 am

shlongoroh wrote:
wait whut? if we pre-order now, we'll have a key to join beta this weekend? z0mg me wanna do

yes brian, but u gotta check your local gamestop to see if they have the actual pre-order boxes in stock, else u wont get it.
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:30 am

preorder me one, teligo. You know you like me.
Back to top Go down
shlongoroh
shlongoroh

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:42 am

i'ma go check out gamestop online like oriax
Back to top Go down
teligo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:27 am

nono, if u pre-order it from online, u wont get the key in time for this weekend (tho it'll work for the events later after), they email it to online buyers either on the 9th or the 16th, not sure. that's y i said check your LOCAL gamestop.

and ensel, i would help you pre-order, but it's i'd have to put down deposit, and plus would be stupid for me to ship it to you when it actually comes out lol. just go to a gamestop! unless there isn't any around you that has em.. in which case, sadface.
Back to top Go down
Oriax

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:00 am

FYI, I got my beta key today from my online gamestop.com pre-order. Wink
Back to top Go down
teligo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:11 am

orly? well then i take my word back lol
Back to top Go down
Oriax

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:28 am

I wasn't expecting it either, that's why I got another key from the 5k beta key giveaway. In any case, I take it there will be just 1 server. I'll make a sorcerer called Oriax. Msg me in game if you want to group up for bum sex?

P.S. Are we still going Elyos? Damn, Asmo wings are calling me...
Back to top Go down
teligo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:36 am

well iono if i'll be making a male of female as of yet, so iono for name. but yeah i got a key from the 5k stored up, just in case anyone else needs it.
Back to top Go down
shlongoroh
shlongoroh

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:00 am

dude you're supposed to be in my gladiator group. so you better be female.

unless you've finally went forward with the trans-gender reassignment surgery.
then you may play a female character.

and btw, jason and i will be in big island all weekend from friday night to sunday night.
one of my cousins is graduatiing high school and a bunch of family is going over there for
her party. so i wouldn't be on tilll late sunday night anyhow.

can you DL the client from the official aion website?
Back to top Go down
teligo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 am

LOL, GG! event closes sunday night midnight!

but anywho yes, u can already dl the client with the NC launcher, just click aion and install now, either that or use the beta key to activate your aion account on your plaync account, and it'll give you link to DL.
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:41 am

I DL'ed the client, but for some reason it wont launch. Could be because its thursday, but im also on a pos of pc. Could be either, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
teligo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

it's ur pos comp,

lol jk, wuts it's specs? try updating drivers and directx. and what do you mean it wont launch? like u click play now and nothing happens? or goes to black screen then disappears?

i can launch mine just fine i just can't log in yet as servers aren't up.
Back to top Go down
shlongoroh
shlongoroh

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 am

wait whut? if i don't pre-order and get the beta key for beta before sunday, then i won't be able to get in?

please clarify exactly wtf is happening this weekend with AION please.
Back to top Go down
teligo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:49 pm

pre-order keys gets u ALL preview/beta events from now til launch, and earlier access right before launch.

this weekend (starting noon today), aion's first preview event starts (an elyos only preview with a lvl 20 cap) and will end sunday night 11:59pm.

keys given by mmorpg.org will work for this event ONLY.
Back to top Go down
Oriax

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:40 pm

I am playing right nao, where da fuck are y'all? I feel ignored and unloved... >Sad
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:14 pm

my client isnt working. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with that. Tried to fix it for an hr, now im just pissed and want to buy a nwe pc. Sad
Back to top Go down
shlongoroh
shlongoroh

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:46 am

well shiet. we're gonna leave for the airport in about an hour. just got home from work. i'm just gonna have to pre-order after we get home. sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
teligo

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:03 am

sorry was busy playing,

damn mike, that sux....... try looking at the beta forums again im sure someones figured something out...

and brian, dont sweat it lol, plenty of other chances to play later on.

and my in game name is celycia...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered my Aion   Pre-Ordered my Aion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Ordered my Aion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next