Rising Rift Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debating on this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ImadeJesusBleed

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Debating on this Empty
PostSubject: Debating on this   Debating on this I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:39 am

I really enjoy playing summoners, but i dont know about their pvp viability and/or the longevity of my interest in them. I could love playing them for a month, and then be sick as fuck of it. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
HyujiBoto
HyujiBoto

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Debating on this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debating on this   Debating on this I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:48 pm

that's what OB is for.
Back to top Go down
Mangate

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Debating on this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debating on this   Debating on this I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:07 pm

ImadeJesusBleed wrote:
I really enjoy playing summoners, but i dont know about their pvp viability and/or the longevity of my interest in them. I could love playing them for a month, and then be sick as fuck of it. Ugh.

Just think of your kickass banana suit warlock mike, you want that kind of uberness again!
Back to top Go down
tenmohican
tenmohican

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Debating on this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debating on this   Debating on this I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:44 pm

banana suit erotica.
Back to top Go down
Annunya

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Debating on this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debating on this   Debating on this I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:51 pm

I was going to go spiritmaster, but their pets don't fly. Won't be of much help in air-pvp/pve.

If they change them to fly (don't know if they have or not) I'll actually consider it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Debating on this Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debating on this   Debating on this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debating on this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Rift Legion :: Members :: Mages-
Jump to: