Rising Rift Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ImadeJesusBleed

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life. Empty
PostSubject: Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.   Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:32 am

I would really like to get an Asmodian contingent to coordinate with. I have a good feeling, having an alliance cross faction will benefit us in more than one way. And, Id love to see rival Elyos worms sucking my boots off, while my Asmodian brothers piss in their face.
Back to top Go down
Deland

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.   Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Which legion is the question. I would say talk to some of the more prominent legions on AS like Hellbound, but they are faggots and remind me of some pretentious pieces of shit I enjoy killing. We will have to network this issue.
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

PostSubject: Re: Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.   Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:00 pm

I have somewhat of a back and forth with Cynic on AS, but then again, hes legionless so thats useless. Although, he does agree with me on the point that crozz faction ally would be benefitial, so maybe wherever he ends up could be an option.
Back to top Go down
degen

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.   Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:47 pm

How many people do we actually have with us?
Any possible chance we can talk to more people on AS or something and get them to say fuck their legion join ours? I would like to know if we could handle doing raids and shit on our own when we start.
Do we know other clans from l2 playing when it comes out and if so, on the same server?
I remember seeing a discussion about BW, I know TOG is going and True is getting people together. and yea yea yea you're going to say "lol fuck them" but wouldnt it be better to communicate with people we know instead of random fucktards from WoW and shit (lol no offense davin).
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

PostSubject: Re: Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.   Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:52 pm

ive seen raid videos. We dont need 54 to do raids. Not the ones to begin with anyway im sure. As we play the game, Im sure the legion will evolve regardless. On top of which, what you see in the member list is not everyone we have going, so until NA actually releases, its semi-pointless to say we need this or that in any concrete sense. Sure, its good to have a vague plan, but im opposed definitely towards just inviting random whores, and even worse, ppl that i want to bitch slap (i.e. TrueLies). Lets set up what we have, get OUR ppl set up, and then deal with the rest when we know whats the deal.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.   Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:22 am

fuuuuuck truelies.
Back to top Go down
shlongoroh
shlongoroh

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.   Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:18 pm

fuck truelies indeed. degen /ban for suggesting this? knights? archangels? whaddayasay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.   Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rape and Pillage all vulnerable animal life.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Rift Legion :: Members :: The Community-
Jump to: