Rising Rift Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casual Grind

Go down 
+3
shlongoroh
HyujiBoto
Deland
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Deland

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:34 pm

This game is supposed to be running off a more casual grind system. I am not altogether sure how I feel about it. On one hand I am happy, but on the other hand, I enjoy the grind in some ways.

I am curious if as a legion, we can all get to level 10 within the first day? Hit up some raids, pvp at that point, or if mid game is going to be limited to small scale pve.

Anyone have any more information on this?
Back to top Go down
HyujiBoto
HyujiBoto

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:01 pm

interesting.

from what i've read (limited patch notes, etc.) i was led to
believe that the grind was a sort of happy medium betwixt
WoW and L2.

also, does anyone know if we will be able to transfer our OB
toons to live retail? (just like L2) i think that will determine our
pace, tbh.
Back to top Go down
shlongoroh
shlongoroh

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 am

10 in the first day or you must give oral sex to 10+ers daily till you reach it. agreed? i need my Celestial Knights and Archangels to meet and agree upon this.
Back to top Go down
tenmohican
tenmohican

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:13 am

I can poke mobs all day long, lvl 10 in a day will leave a shortage of mobs for everyone else besides rising rift... is it right to hog them all?
Back to top Go down
degen

Number of posts : 159

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 am

tenmohican wrote:
I can poke mobs all day long
is it right to hog them all?

just b/c it feels good, doesnt always make it right.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Number of posts : 99

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:45 am

Tyr-Deland wrote:
This game is supposed to be running off a more casual grind system. I am not altogether sure how I feel about it. On one hand I am happy, but on the other hand, I enjoy the grind in some ways.

I am curious if as a legion, we can all get to level 10 within the first day? Hit up some raids, pvp at that point, or if mid game is going to be limited to small scale pve.

Anyone have any more information on this?

I know what you mean, the grind in L2 definitely made the game play a lot more competitive and made me feel like a beast whenever i killed someone. But yeah, lvl 10 should be no problem, I'm looking forward to seeing how raiding goes in this game. If we can control killing raid bosses as a legion, i think we will definitely have the upper hand when it comes to the other legions.
Back to top Go down
degen

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 am

Fuck that shit I'm going to lvl 20.
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

Number of posts : 271

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:23 am

shlongoroh wrote:
10 in the first day or you must give oral sex to 10+ers daily till you reach it. agreed? i need my Celestial Knights and Archangels to meet and agree upon this.

i have to say, Bryan, you are stepping your forum game up, and I am loving it.
Back to top Go down
degen

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:32 pm

still nothing on me
Back to top Go down
tenmohican
tenmohican

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:13 pm

i am a degen fanboi

+1 degen
Back to top Go down
degen

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:50 pm

yay i got a fanclub now!
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

Number of posts : 271

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:16 am

You always did, it was populated with TrueLies, Pinkroses, and alot of random greeks and BRs. Quite the line up, Im sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casual Grind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Grind   Casual Grind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casual Grind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Rift Legion :: Members :: The Grind-
Jump to: