Rising Rift Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP System

Go down 
+5
degen
Alex
tenmohican
HyujiBoto
Deland
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Deland

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:32 pm

The end game of Aion will revolve around battles within the Abyss (PvP Zone). Within the Abyss are castles which can be controlled by one race or the other. The game currently does not allow factions to fight against groups of their own race. Guilds in control of a castle are entitled to funding from taxes and players within the faction get specials from NPCs.

The participation in PvP is rewarded with PvP "Points". The game ranks you as you win battles against fellow players. At certain ranks your wings will change in appearance to show your status. Also certain items can be purchased with these points such as high-end armor and weapons.

How do you guys think this will work out?
Back to top Go down
HyujiBoto
HyujiBoto

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 pm

this format sounds pretty darn similar to DAoC.
Back to top Go down
tenmohican
tenmohican

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:17 am

Specials from npcs, is that like hero abilities?
Back to top Go down
Alex

Number of posts : 99

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:52 am

I really like how they actually give you something for your pvp kill number, unlike l2, even if it is just the wings looking different. I wonder what specials the members of a legion get while controlling a castle? Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
degen

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:53 am

Tyr-Deland wrote:

How do you guys think this will work out?

I vote always let me get the last shot on players to let us find out.
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

Number of posts : 271

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:29 am

Ive read somewhere there are Heroes for each class dependant on pvp scores as well. Someone can do the brain work and go find the info, so i can take the credit. thx.
Back to top Go down
degen

Number of posts : 159

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:34 pm

still should let me get it
Back to top Go down
Annunya

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Can't shit talk the other race lol.
Back to top Go down
shlongoroh
shlongoroh

Number of posts : 147

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:12 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i quit before i even start then!
Back to top Go down
Sweetshadow

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:26 pm

ImadeJesusBleed wrote:
Ive read somewhere there are Heroes for each class dependant on pvp scores as well. Someone can do the brain work and go find the info, so i can take the credit. thx.

I think I read somewhere that theres 1 hero per faction, based off of pvp, and that person is beast. Also they should let everyone fight other legions in they're own faction, it would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP System Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP System   PvP System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Rift Legion :: Members :: The Player vs Player vs Environment-
Jump to: