Rising Rift Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oriax' Application

Go down 
+3
ImadeJesusBleed
degen
Oriax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oriax

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Oriax' Application Empty
PostSubject: Oriax' Application   Oriax' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:46 am

Guess I should have posted here first instead of in the Introductions section. In any case, here goes:

Character Name: Oriax

Character Class: Sorcerer. Glass-canon has always been my style of play. For alt classes, I will probably also try a spiritmaster and a ranger.

Experience in PVP: Quite a bit. I've actually leaned more towards Korean-style MMOs because they seem to have more of an emphasis on PVP. I've been playing MMOs for at least 5-6 years.

Experience in PVE: No problems there as far as I can tell. I enjoy grouping with fellow guildies, and I don't mind soloing. I can also grind like a mofo. Razz

Ability to Lead: (scale of 1 to 10) Probably around 7-8. I have held a leading position in the first MMOs I played (Conquer Online, RF Online, etc.), though in recent years, I have decided to pass the torch and "lead from behind" if you will (no pun intended). I appreciate being an officer, but I don't need a title to contribute heavily to my guild's/legion's success.

Playtime: I'm in Eastern Canada and therefore EST time zone. I work from home however (web dev/design), thus can play all day if I so wish. Smile

Motivation to Join: Because Tyr's legion recruitment post on AS.com is the only one that caught my attention and seemed worth while. I might have even wet my pants a bit while reading it. Razz Mainly, I got tired of playing in conservative guilds, I didn;t have any problems fitting in, but I wanted something a little more fun and...hum...emancipating, without compromising on the skills needed to dominate the playfield. Furthermore, I got a feeling that this legion would be perceived as an underdog guild. I enjoy being in an underdog position (again, no pun intended), as this makes the wins even sweeter. Wink

Goals: to be (one of) the best of whatever class I play and learn as much about the inner workings of Aion to contribute as much as possible to help the legion rise in skill and popularity. Simply put, I want us to provide challenge for other legions that may look at us with a raised brow and help make Rising Rift a legion to not take lightly.

Sponsor: no sugar daddy...yet Sad

About You: Let's see....well, I'm very much into self-sufficiency and against anything dogmatic that may infringe on personal freedoms. I am a web designer with a background in programming. I sometimes research legal and financial matters in my spare time, but especially relish the occasional encounter with esoteric knowledge. My favorite dessert, as of last year, is BFC, but I'm not a big chocolate fan. I'm hairy, well hung...oh wait, wrong ad. Needless to say, yes, I am complex like the rest of you. Wink
Back to top Go down
degen

Number of posts : 159

Oriax' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oriax' Application   Oriax' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:03 am

oh hi there
Back to top Go down
ImadeJesusBleed

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Oriax' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oriax' Application   Oriax' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:30 am

I like how articulated this man-child is. He makes me feel good inside, warm and sticky. I propose giving him a thumbs up. +1.
Back to top Go down
Deland

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Oriax' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oriax' Application   Oriax' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:07 am

Oriax, you have MSN messenger??

Good post, good to have you here, with us. Your puns destroy.
Back to top Go down
Oriax

Number of posts : 72

Oriax' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oriax' Application   Oriax' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 am

Wootness r us! Thankie for having me. I do have a yahoo addy, I can use it on both MSN and Yahoo Messenger. I'll set it up on my profile in a bit. Lemme finish my pron first...
Back to top Go down
shlongoroh
shlongoroh

Number of posts : 147

Oriax' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oriax' Application   Oriax' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:09 pm

i like this man...
Back to top Go down
Jaretlai

Number of posts : 76

Oriax' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oriax' Application   Oriax' Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:11 am

Looks solid, fit right in there with that slicing humor good sir.
Back to top Go down
HyujiBoto
HyujiBoto

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Oriax' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oriax' Application   Oriax' Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:05 pm

welcome, brother!

hope you don't mind us hitting you up for expertise sometime. i'm thinking of getting into the retro 2D platformer game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oriax' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oriax' Application   Oriax' Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oriax' Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rising Rift Legion :: Public Discussion :: New to the Forums :: Application-
Jump to: